Tattoo Birthday for my "SON" David Harley

Ever heard the old adage, Like Father Like Son? Well this one fits the bill.
My Son, David Harley (Yes, I really named him that.) has wanted a tattoo(s) since he was about 8 years old. He knew that waiting until he turned 18 was the only way it was going to happen. His time finally came. The session was not on his birthday, due to other commitments , but shortly afterward. I set up a session with a tattoo artist I've used in the past and have been very happy with. Neil Reitan from Tattoo Asylum hooked us up for a two person session back to back, or should I say shoulder to arm. We got a Father Son, Harley tattoo for his 18th birthday. This is something I'll remember for the rest of my life. I think he will too.

By the tattoo virgins choice, I went first.
Here was my sit in .




Best for last, what this is really all about...
My Son's birthday present, and first tattoo.
His namesake fulfilled in ink forever.






David, B.T.W. Your tattoo turned out sick!
It was really cool being a part of this with you.
It was a day I'll remember forever.
Happy Birthday Kiddo!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...