Riding weather

Life's been busy lately. Lack of time to do much but work. Weekends always seem to be too short. I even have a hard time keeping up with SOA. I watch it, but find little time to really sit down and write something that will do the last episode justice. I will. Soon. I promise. I just need more time. I should have taken the time to do so yesterday, but instead hopped on my bike for ride with a couple of friends to go leaf peeping. Boy was it a splendid afternoon. I was in such a rush to get out there and enjoy one of the last really nice weekend days of the season that I didn't even remember to bring my camera. I'm hoping for some of those Indian summer days coming soon where I can take advantage, and get out a few more times yet this season for rides that last more than 15 minutes. Fall is my favorite season, and to me the best riding weather. Can't beat the scenery and the mild temps. It's one of the few times where you can be suited up with the proper safety riding gear and feel comfortable temperature wise. I led the ride on some of my most favorite twisty back road routes that I know. Yesterday, we rode almost nonstop for about 5 hours and only put on about 150 miles. You do the math. That's a lot of twisties.
Hope you all had a great weekend. I'll post my SOA review soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...