You learn something new ever day... Reader Ride. The Sym Wolf 125.

Jesus Buisan sends in ome pictures of a very interesting bike that I've never heard of.  I did some looking around and in the USA they look to be primarily a scooter company but the base model to this bike look s pretty good.  An Jesus did a great job of tuning it up.

He Writes:

I am a follower of your blog I look every day and a big fan of classic bikes, I have a Bultaco Sherpa T 80, 1971 and Sym Wolf 125 small bike I have been transformed with minor changes until it was to my liking, as closely possible for a British bike of the 1960, I see you just hang up pictures of small bikes, but I'm sending you some pictures of my little, if you will hang them.
Greetings from Zaragoaza- Spain 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...